- Baked Camembert with Dried Figs, Cranberries and Walnuts
- You can also use around of Brie cheese, and pistachios instead of walnuts if you prefer.
- Serves 8
- 1/3 cup dried mission figs
- 4 tablespoons apricot, orange marmalade, or fig jam
- 1/3 cup walnuts or pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 13-oz Camembert or French brie round of cheese
Preheat oven to 375.
In a small bowl, add the figs and pour hot water over and and allow to reconstitute for 5 - 10 minutes. Drain and chop and add back to the bowl with all ingredients except the cheese and mix well.
Spray oil a small cast iron or baking dish and place cheese in center. Place the mixture on top and put in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese starts to look a little melted. Remove.
Serve with crackers.