Tangerine, Pineapple, Cointreau and Champagne Cocktail
- Tangerine, Pineapple, Cointreau and Champagne Cocktail
- Serves 6
- You could also use soda water for a non-alcoholic drink. I usually make the base and put it in a pitcher and let people add their own liquor. You can leave the Cointreau out and let people put a splash of it in their champagne glass to keep it non-alcoholic. I like to rim the glasses the day before to save time with lemon, lime or orange juice and dip it in colorful sparkling sugar to decorate.
- 1 quart fresh tangerine, blood orange or orange juice
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup Cointreau or orange liquor
- 1 bottle champagne or sparkling wine
In a pitcher, add juices and Cointreau and chill in refrigerator until needed.
To serve: fill a champagne flute 2/3 full of the juice and top with champagne.