- Chicken Thighs with Dijon, Maple Syrup and Rosemary
- These chicken thighs are very moist and easy to make, and the sauce is tasty. I served it with some Japanese sticky rice and broccoli and it would be a great inexpensive meal to make if you had to feed a lot of people. You could also put everything into a crock pot and cook it for 4-6 hours.
- Serves 4-6
- 8 chicken thighs, boneless, skinless
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 teaspoons fresh rosemary, minced, plus 1 teaspoon minced and reserved for garnish
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Preheat oven to 375ºF. Spray an 8x8 oven proof baking dish with oil.
To the baking dish, add Dijon mustard, maple syrup, salt, pepper, rosemary and vinegar and mix well. Add chicken thighs and toss well to coat.
Put chicken in baking dish and bake for 20 minutes. Baste the tops of the chicken with the sauce and bake another 20 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 165ºF. Remove from oven, sprinkle with rosemary and allow the chicken to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Serve the chicken, and pour extra sauce over the top.
5 WW points for 1 chicken thigh