- Baby Greens with Strawberries, Candied Pecans, Feta Cheese and a Balsamic Vinaigrette
- This is a great summer salad and you can use any berry - blueberry, raspberry, blackberry or a combination. Look for candied pecans and walnuts in the nut section of the grocery store.
- Serves 6
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 6 oz. baby salad greens
- 1 ½ cups sliced strawberries
- ¼ cup candied pecans
- 2 green onions, sliced
- ½ cup feta cheese or blue cheese, crumbled
In a bowl, add mustard, honey, salt, pepper and balsamic vinegar and whisk until combined. Slowly drizzle olive oil. Taste for seasoning.
In a large salad bowl, add all the salad ingredients and drizzle vinaigrette and toss until well combined.