- Green tablecloth
- Black tablecloth for center “road” runner. I just unfolded it and put it down the center of the table
- Square plates – red, yellow or orange
- Napkins – yellow, red or orange (opposite of plates)
- White tape for divider lines on the black plastic
- Orange “cones” – Bought plastic orange cups, drilled holes in the top and put the skewers through it. I bought pom poms at the Dollar Store and cut them and glued them to the top of the cup. You could also use curly ribbon to decorate the top of the cups.
- Red caution cones (lucked out that I found them at the Dollar Store!)
- Pom Poms for orange cones
- Banner that I printed and glued the Happy Birthday construction theme
Hard Ware Store:
- Caution Tape
Graphic for Centerpiece: https://www.etsy.com/listing/202732879/construction-centerpieces-construction?utm_source=Pinterest&utm_medium=PageTools&utm_campaign=Share Buy it or print it and glue to painted skewers.
Banner and napkin rings http://howtonestforless.com/2013/10/21/construction-themed-birthday-party-with-free-printables/
Chocolate Cake Click here for recipe