- Cucumber Feta Rolls
- Persian cucumbers are the ideal size for these wraps. I can usually find them at Trader Joe’s. You could also add crab or shrimp to this filling. I have a hand held adjustable mandolin which helps cut the cucumber in thin slices.
- Makes approximately 20 rolls
- 15 Persian cucumbers, or 2 English cucumbers
- 6 ounces crumbled feta
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons finely diced sundried tomatoes or red bell pepper
- 10 pitted Kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped oregano
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
Thinly slice the cucumbers long ways on a mandolin at a 2mm thick setting and if you are using an English cucumber, cut them in half so they are around 6-inches long. You can also use a sharp knife to cut very thin layers. Lay the cucumbers on top of a paper towel while you prepare the filling and blot dry.
Add the feta and yogurt to a medium bowl. Mash to combine using a fork. Add the sun dried tomatoes, olives, oregano, lemon, salt and pepper to the bowl. Stir well to combine and taste for seasoning.