- Caprese Skewers
- These can be made with long skewers or toothpicks and can be made several hours before and kept refrigerated. Drizzle the Balsamic vinegar and oil just before you serve.
- Makes 20 appetizers
- 20 grape red and yellow tomatoes
- 20 baby bocconcini or 10 oz mozzarella cheese cut into 20 pieces (cubed)
- 20 basil leaves
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper (ground)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- 20 skewers or toothpicks
Take a skewer and add a tomato, bocconcini and basil leaf and continue until all of them are made. Place on serving platter. Just before serving, drizzle with Balsamic vinegar and oil and sprinkle salt and pepper.