- Honeydew, Mango and Blueberry Fruit Salad with Cardamom Syrup and Fresh Mint
- Serves 8-10
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 cardamom pods, crushed
- 1 honeydew, peeled, seeded and diced in 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup blueberries, washed
- 2 mango, peeled, pitted and diced in 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
In a saucepan, add water, sugar and cardamom pods and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool. Can be stored in a mason jar in the refrigerator for 3 months.
In a serving bowl, add the fruit and gently toss. Add the several tablespoons of cardamom syrup and gently mix. Add mint and gently mix and serve.