Mixed Summer Berry Ice Water
- Mixed Summer Berry Ice Wate
- This is not really a recipe but rather a combination of fruit placed in a dispenser and filled with water or sparkling water and ice. Other combinations could be kiwi with strawberry, cucumber and lemon, orange and strawberry – the list is endless!
- 1 pint strawberries, washed, hulled and sliced
- 1 pint raspberries, washed
- 1 pint blueberries, washed
- Add some ice to a dispenser and then gently crush some of the berries before you put them in the dispenser for maximum flavor. Add water and more ice.