Moroccan Pomegranate Cosmo with Cardamom
- Moroccan Pomegranate Cosmo
- Simple Syrup
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 cardamom pods, lightly crushed
- In a small saucepan, bring water and sugar to a boil and reduce to low and allow to cook for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and allow the syrup to cool to room temperature. Strain into a clean glass jar and store in the refrigerator. The syrup can be refrigerated for up to 6 months.
- 2 oz pomegranate vodka
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 1/2 oz pomegranate juice
- 1/2 oz cardamom-infused simple syrup
- Pour the vodka, cardamom simple syrup, lemon juice and pomegranate juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with an orange slice and pomegranate seeds.