- Roasted Chicken Breast with Red Peppers, Onions, Tomatoes and Rosemary
- Serve chicken over couscous, rice, quinoa, orzo or any pasta.
- Serves 4
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 /2 pound cherry tomatoes or other small tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
Preheat oven to 450.
In a large oven proof skillet add olive oil over medium high heat. Add onion and red peppers and lightly brown the onions, about 6 minutes. Add tomatoes, salt and pepper and sauté for 3-4 minutes or until the tomatoes start to shrivel.
Salt and pepper chicken breasts. Use a spatula and push the tomatoes to one side of the pan and add the chicken and brown on one side. Turn chicken over and arrange tomatoes all around chicken. Add rosemary, Worcestershire sauce, and vinegar's over vegetables and mix well.
Place skillet in oven and roast for 15 -17 minutes or the chicken juices run clear when pierced with the tip of a knife. Remove chicken to serving platter. Serve.