- Lamb Chops with Garlic, Fresh Mint and Oregano with a Fresh Mint Sauc
- Lamb chops are great on the barbeque or you can cook them over the stove.
- Serves 4
- ¼ cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint,
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 8 lamb chops
- Mint Sauce:
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 4 tablespoons rice vinegar or champagne vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar to taste
In a bowl add olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, mint, oregano, lemon zest, lemon juice and mix well. Add lamb and allow to marinate for 20 minutes or an hour.
Mint Sauce: In a small bowl combine mint, vinegar and sugar and mix well. Taste for a balance of sweet and sour and add more sugar or vinegar. Set aside.
Place a grill skillet over high heat. Sauté lamb chops for 4-5 minutes per side or until done to your liking.
Serve with mint sauce.