- Cilantro Coleslaw
- For a quick coleslaw, use a bag of shredded coleslaw mix and you can use the coleslaw sauce and add lime juice, jalapeno, garlic, and cilantro and mix well.
- Serves 8
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise or light mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime or lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped jalapeno, optional
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bag of prepared coleslaw
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped cilantro
In a large bowl, add mayonnaise, salt, pepper, sugar, lime juice, jalapeno, and garlic and mix well. Toss coleslaw in bowl and mix well. Add cilantro and mix well. Taste for tart and sweet balance and add more lime juice or sugar if needed. Can be made the day before.