- Potato Salad with Tarragon, Dill, Chives and Parsley with Champagne Vinaigrette
- Serves 6
- 1 pound small white Yukon jack potatoes
- 1 pound small red new potatoes
- 3 tablespoons Champagne vinegar
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced chives, or 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons minced flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon
In a saucepan with water, add 1 tablespoon salt and potatoes and cook over medium high heat until the potatoes are tender when pierced with the tip of a knife. Drain and plunge in cold water, changing the water until the potatoes have cooled down.
When they have cooled, cut in half.
In a bowl, add vinegar, mustard, honey, salt and pepper and mix well. Add herbs and mix well.
In a large serving bowl, add potatoes and gently toss with vinaigrette. Can be made the day before.