- *Pasta Salad with Artichoke Hearts, Sundried Tomatoes, Feta Cheese
- and Niçoise Olives*
- Serves 6-8
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1 lb. shell pasta, fusilli, or penne
- 1 ½ cups marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes in olive oil, drained and roughly chopped
- ½ cup Niçoise olives, sliced
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup red onion, finely chopped
In a bowl, add mustard, salt, pepper and vinegar and whisk to combine. Slowly drizzle olive oil and taste for seasoning. Set aside.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until almost cooked. Drain pasta and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process. Set aside and allow to drain.
In a large bowl, add cooked pasta, artichokes, sundried tomatoes, olives, feta and onion and drizzle vinaigrette over and toss well. Taste for seasoning.