- Salad with Raspberries, Blueberries, Shallots, Toasted Almonds and Goat Cheese with a Raspberry Vinaigrette
- This is a great summer salad and you can use any berry - blueberry, raspberry, blackberry or a combination. You can use toasted pine nuts, walnuts, or hazelnuts.
- Serves 6
- * Raspberry Vinaigrette*
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 6 oz. mixed baby salad greens
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- ½ cup goat cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup toasted almond slices
In a small bowl, add mustard, honey, salt, pepper and balsamic vinegar and whisk until combined. Slowly drizzle olive oil. Taste for seasoning.
In a large salad bowl, add all the salad ingredients and drizzle vinaigrette and toss until well combined. Toss the salad right before you serve so the lettuce doesn't wilt.