- Salad of Baby Greens with Pears, Pistachios, and Feta
- with Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- Trader Joe's has baskets of fresh pomegranate seeds which make the task of de-seeding the pomegranate much easier! This salad can be really switched up depending on what you have in the refrigerator. Use blue cheese or goat cheese in place of the feta, and if you don't have pomegranate vinegar, just use Balsamic vinegar and a little raspberry vinegar if you have it. If you don't have pistachios on hand, use walnuts, pecans or almonds. You can replace the pears with apple or orange slices.
- Serves 4
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate balsamic vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons honey Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 cups baby greens
- 1 pear, chopped
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 pistachios
In a small bowl, add vinegar, honey, mustard, salt and pepper and whisk well. Slowly drizzle olive oil until emulsified. Taste for seasoning.
In a salad bowl, add all ingredients. Drizzle vinaigrette over greens and toss well.