- Moroccan Carrots
- These simple carrots are jazzed up with some garlic and paprika and are super easy to make.
- Serves 6
- 6 carrots, peeled and sliced on the diagonal
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest (optional)
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
In a large skillet, add all the ingredients except the vinegar and place on high heat with a lid. After several minutes, check for doneness with the tip of a knife. Turn heat down to medium. Remove lid and add vinegar. Keep stirring the carrots so they won’t burn and they glaze slightly and cook 1-2 minutes. Serve.