- Chocolate Cookies with Andre Mint Chips
- These chocolate cookies are super chocolatey and very moist. You can use white chocolate chips or semi sweet chocolate chips if you prefer.
- Makes 30 cookies
- 2 sticks of butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Andre mint chips, white chocolate chips or chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350.
In an electric mixing bowl, cream the butter. Add both sugars and beat until light and fluffy – 1 minute. Add eggs and beat until incorporated. Add vanilla and beat. Add cocoa powder and beat until thoroughly mixed. Add flour, soda, and salt and beat until incorporated. Add mint chips and mix well.
Using a cookie scoop, drop dough onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 9 minutes or until the tops just start to crack. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 2 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.