- Reece’s Peanut Butter Cookie Bites
- Makes 24
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/3 cup sugar for rolling dough
- 24-36 peanut butter cup mini’s
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
In a mixing bowl add butter and mix. Add peanut butter and mix well. Add sugar and beat until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla. Add flour, baking soda and salt and mix well.
Use a cookie scoop and roll dough into 1 inch balls and then roll in sugar. Place in a mini muffin pan. Press 1 mini peanut butter cup in center and bake for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool.
Slowly melt chocolate chips in a plastic bag in the microwave and snip a corner of the bag and drizzle over all the cookies. Place in refrigerator for 5 minutes to set.