- Grilled Vegetables
- You can use any combination of vegetables you like or grill just one type of vegetable.
- Serves 6
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons fresh thyme, or 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/2 red pepper, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 yellow pepper, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 onion, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 zucchini, sliced on the diagonal
- 1 squash, sliced on the diagonal
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
In a bowl, add olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and thyme and mix well. Add vegetables except tomatoes and toss well.
Place the grill basket on a hot grill for 3 minutes. Tumble the vegetables onto the grill pan and gently spread evenly. Allow the vegetables to cook for 3-4 minutes without turning so they can brown on one side and then gently turn them over. When the vegetables are almost cooked add tomatoes to the bowl and toss well and tumble them into the vegetables and continue cooking until the vegetables are cooked to your liking and lightly browned.
Remove to a serving bowl and serve.