- Roasted Green Chile Dip
- The dip would also make a great enchilada filling.
- Makes 1 ½ cups
- 4 oz. goat cheese, room temperature
- 4 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- small can of roasted green chilies
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- pinch of cayenne
In a small bowl, add cream cheese and goat cheese and mix them together with a little sour cream. Add garlic, roasted green chilies, thyme, salt, pepper, lime juice and cayenne. Taste for seasoning.
Can be made the day before and refrigerated.