Chicken with Sundried Tomato Vinaigrette
- Chicken with Sundried Tomato Vinaigrette
- This vinaigrette is wonderful on grilled or sautéed chicken, pork chops or steak and is also great tossed into green beans or on a salad. You can also use it for a pasta sauce and add vegetables of your choice and toss or make crostini and add feta or goat cheese.
- Serves 4
- ¼ cup sherry (or red wine) vinegar
- ¼ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped white onions, or shallot
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cooked chicken breasts, grilled, roasted or sautéed
In a mini food processor, add vinegar, tomatoes, garlic, onion, salt and pepper and process until well blended. Slowly add in extra virgin olive oil until it is emulsified.
Serve over cooked chicken breasts.
6 WW points