- Ham Steak with Orange-Ginger Glaze
- Serves 3
- 1 tablespoon butter or oil
- 1 ham steak, room temperature
- 1/4 cup white wine, chicken broth or water
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons Dijon or honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ground pepper to taste
In a skillet over medium high heat, add butter and allow to get hot. Add ham and cook for 3 minutes or until lightly browned, and turn and cook other side for 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to a plate.
Add wine and cook for 1 minute. Add marmalade, mustard, ginger and pepper and allow to cook for 2-3 minutes or until it has has thickened. Pour over ham and serve.